Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One Layout, Two Different Cards

For these two cards, I used the exact same layout, just changed up the sentiment. I wanted to create a card that doesn't take up hours to make but is still stunning. I also wanted to create a cardbase that is versatile enough so that any sentiment could be attached to the card.

Once again, I VersaMarked the cardbase using the SAB set Sweet Summer. I find that the floral images make excellent backgrounds. I love VersaMarking the cardbase. I like how it adds a hint of extra detail and depth to a card without over powering the main focal point.

This Thank You card is the card that I will be using for the next quarter to send out to all of my customers.This Wonderful Couple card I mailed out yesterday to my sister and her husband for their wedding anniversary. It should arrive, hopefully, by Friday in Regina.

Materials:
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
DSP: Woodland Walk, Elegant Soiree
Punches: Decorative Lable Punch
Stamps: Wonderful Favourites, Thank You Kindly
Inks: Stazon, Garden Green
Embellishments: Rhinestones, 1/8th Taffeta Ribbon Early Espresso

~~

2 comments:

  1. Both are SUPER! Love the CAS look. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the idea of using one basic layout and changing it up to suit the occasion.

    ReplyDelete